Competition Terms & Conditions
Wedding Style Collective competition to win a VIP wedding dress shopping experience and £200 off a dress of your choice in a bridal boutique near you!
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Ocean Media Group LTD, 3rd Floor, 4 Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9GD.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over and must be a bride-to-be who has yet to purchase their wedding dress with a wedding date in 2019 onwards, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or "step" family), its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The prize promotion opens at 09:00 on Thursday 20th September 2018 and closes 23:59 on Thursday 31st January 2019.
4. How to Enter: 1: To enter visit the website weddingstylecollective.co.uk, and fill in the competition form by entering your full name, email address, wedding date, wedding budget, postcode and region. Only one entry per person. 2: Create an account on on Wedding Style Collective by completing the short form and filling in your details for your user profile. 3. Earn 4 additional entries by posting the promotion on your own Facebook page.
5. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
6. Anyone trying to circumvent the maximum entry limits by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
7. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
8. Prize: There are eleven prize winners who each win a VIP experience at a bridal boutique nearest to their location, alongside £200 off a wedding dress at the bridal boutique. The prize is only valid in the bridal boutique chosen by the organisers of the competition. The prize must be redeemed by 31st March 2019. The £200 off the wedding dress total cost will only be available on a wedding dress in the same bridal boutique that the winner has the VIP experience within. There may be some wedding dresses that are not available for the £200 off prize (e.g. sale collections). Any dresses that are not available for the £200 prize will be confirmed at the start of the VIP shopping experience. The date for the prize redemption will be at the bridal boutique owner’s discretion and will depend on existing bookings at the boutique. Some days of the week may be unavailable for your dress shopping experience, any days that are not available will be confirmed to all winners when arranging a date to redeem the prize.
9. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, the £200 is only available to spend at their offered bridal boutique, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
10. Winner selection/notification: All eligible entries will be entered into a prize draw that takes place on Monday 4th February 2018. The eleven winners will be selected via a randomised computer process, the winners will be offered the prize at the closet bridal boutique to their postcode provided on their competition entry.
11. The eleven winners will be contacted by the email address provided within 28 days of the draw date and will have 28 days to confirm their details in order to claim their prize. In the case that they do not respond in time another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email address during this time in case they are the winner.
12. General. Each winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
13. This prize promotion is promoted across multiple social sites and email communications but there is only one prize pool.
14. Each of the winner must commit to taking part in answering questions about their VIP experience post-competition and allowing pictures to be taken during the VIP experience to use post-competition to promote the activity and the content will be featured on the Wedding Style Collective blog, website and social media.
15. The full name and counties of each winner is available by emailing email@example.com within three months of the Closing Date.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
22. Data protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter (including name, address, email, social media profile, or other data) will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and that each winner consents to give their name and county for the winner’s list.