Partnerships Executive; Wedding Style Collective
Reporting in to: Wedding Style Collective, Project Manager
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Location: London, E14 (Canary Wharf)
Salary: Up to £24,000 (pro rata)
Ocean Media Group is an events and publishing company which specialises in creating industry leading exhibitions, conferences, awards and publications. Through support from the Bridal and Wedding portfolio, the Wedding Style Collective seeks to provide a site that will champion the trusted, heritage brands and high-quality collections of the many hundreds of specialist bridal boutiques throughout the UK. The singular objective is to drive footfall to and appointments in the network of bridal boutiques.
Launching in June 2018, the Wedding Style Collective will connect brides with independent retailers near them as they search for their dream wedding dress. With a seamless appointment booking system and a vast collection of gowns, it’s set to be the definitive destination for brides.
The Partnerships Executive will be responsible for speaking with a specially selected group of retailers to promote the Wedding Style Collective and it’s BridalLive appointment booking and stock management software. With Ocean Media already maintaining a strong relationship with these retailers through the Bridal Portfolio and trade shows, the approach will be supported through a strong marketing campaign and encouragement from partnered Manufacturers that work with these retailers. The targets will be based on the overall number of retailers successfully brought onto the Bridal Live platform and passed through to their on-boarding team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Study and understand all of the components of the Wedding Style Collective offering.
- Study and understand all of the components of the Bridal Live offering and how this will benefit their business.
- Approach potential users through existing relationships, promotional events, or other means.
- Hone and deliver a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, by phone, to secure a sale.
- Achieve a minimum number of contacted retailers per day.
- Explain the benefits of the Bridal Live software to potential users.
- Facilitates successful sales by collecting client information and providing order information to Bridal Live and the support team.
- Adds notes to records for each client call or meeting.
- Work to maximise sales and meet targets in the short and long term.
- Maintains excellent relationships with all clients in the executive’s portfolio.
- Willing to speak to retailers out of work hours according to their diary and availability requirements.
- Hard working/Reliable
- Negotiation skills
- Outgoing Personality
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Minimum of 6 months – 1 years previous sales experience
- Maintaining Relationships
Closing midnight, 4th May 2018